edotco Group’s Supply Chain Management (SCM) mission is to source for the right quality of products and services at the most optimum total cost of ownership for the group. We strive towards sourcing for products that meet our business needs which are environmentally sustainable. At edotco, we believe that our partners share the same passion in our journey of mutual success and growth towards enabling connectivity for the future. We cherish our relationship with vendors whose capabilities complement our own to achieve greater efficiencies towards innovation across the region.
edotco’s Procurement Policies are based on the following principles:
- The Group’s standard for selecting suppliers and awarding businesses is through competitive bidding process.
- Supplier selections shall be made on the basis of best overall value to edotco, taking into account all relevant factors which may include price, quality, technical considerations, financial stability, performance, reliability and sustainability.
- edotco shall treat suppliers in a fair, ethical and impartial manner.
- edotco shall ensure that all supplier information it receives are handled responsibly and expects the same from suppliers. Suppliers must ensure that any information it considers confidential is given to edotco only under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- edotco employees are discouraged from giving or receiving gifts and expressly forbidden from doing so if they are engaged in an active sourcing project.
To view the edotco Code of Conduct, please click here.
If you share the same goal with us and would like to be part of our edotco family, please register your interest with us.